We're all completely smitten with our sweet little princess. I can't believe she will be 2 weeks old in just a couple of days. It's amazing how fast the time goes and how much Emily has already grown. She has been such a sweet baby and such a joy to have in our home. These are some of my favorite pictures from the past week or so.
A better shot of just how much hair Emily has. Definitely the most of any of our kids!
4 comments:
Oh man, she is a princess. SO SWEET! Congratulations again. I am amazed at how gorgeous you are - wow, four kids! I love seeing pictures at Summit Gardens - I didn't know you lived there now! (wasn't that Summit Gardens?) Cute, cute family!
She's beautiful. Congratulations!
Fun Pictures Ang!! I love a few of the ones at the park with Sherri and the boys. I am glad you are taking lots of Emily, babies change so fast. See you soon!
I love those outfits with the ruffles on the back. I hope to have a girl one day!
Post a Comment