Over the past week or so, it has finally started to feel like Spring around here. We've even had a couple days where the temperature has come close to 60. Of course there's been a good amount of rain too, but I can't complain much because it's helped melt away the giant mounds of snow that kept lingering behind.
It's been so nice to get outside and play! We've loved spending time at the park and various houses with friends. I think it's been especially nice to spend time outside in the sunshine during a time when we haven't had daddy around much. Unfortunately it rained the whole weekend while he was home, but we're keeping our fingers crossed for some more beautiful weather! I wish I had more pictures, but at least some people are good at remembering to bring a camera. I guess I was just in too big of a rush to get outside!
(Matthew was inside going to the bathroom when this one was taken, otherwise I'm sure he would have been front & center all covered in dirt. :)
1 comment:
HOORAY SPRING!!! I wish it would spring a little faster...
You know, Flat Stanly SURE would look cute in those pictures!
You are so great!
Post a Comment