For Valentine’s Day this year, Jeff wanted to do a special dinner for our family. He planned out the menu and spent a couple hours Saturday morning picking up the ingredients and supplies. I’m spoiled, I know. We decided to do the dinner on Saturday night since Sundays are a little crazy.

Jeff set the table, complete with a bouquet of flowers, goblets for the two of us, and even had candles for a candlelight dinner- much to the boys’ delight. We enjoyed an awesome dinner of authentic chicken cordon bleu in a yummy homemade gravy, salad, sides, and sparkling cider. To top it all off we enjoyed an amazing triple chocolate pudding cake with chocolate glaze, once again, put together by an amazing chef of a husband.

It was definitely a memorable holiday evening. Although it wasn’t your typical romantic couple’s Valentine’s dinner at a restaurant, we sure had fun having such a fun dinner with the kids and they enjoyed it as much as we did. I’m grateful for a sweet husband; it was nice to have the night off- although because he does such an awesome job, I might make him take over more often!
1 comment:
Wow Jeff did a great job!! That's so sweet :-)
Post a Comment