Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Shower

When we found out we were having a girl, I had quite a few friends who wanted to throw a baby shower. I didn’t think it was necessary since it was my fourth baby, but people insisted and on Saturday I was spoiled with a fun shower/get-together with friends. Debbie and Kristen put it together and others helped out with games & things. Jordan did a pretty funny candy bar matching game that had us all laughing. It was so fun to have an afternoon to spend with friends; everyone was sure sweet to give up time on a busy Saturday. The food was great as always and I think everyone had a great time. I’m sure grateful for so many sweet and thoughtful friends. There were so many darling little gifts, and I just appreciated everyone even taking the time to come. And I do think it’s going to be fun having a little girl! Thanks to Jordan for all the pictures, only problem is we missed seeing you in them! :)

Angela M, Ellen, Teresa, Me


Kristen, Kimberly, Whitney, baby Aspen, Noelle
Calli, baby Taylin, Sarah
Debbie, Deborah, Stacey
Kristen, Stacey, Debbie, Teresa
Annette, Tamar


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your little girl. It is so strange to see pictures of the girls but then not know some of them.

Holly Sanders said...

this is exciting! i realize that I'm long gone now. I don't recognize anyone in the pic except 4 maybe. Next year, I will no noone. Are those days really over? Glad you're having a girl, and glad you had a shower--I remember overhearing someone say that when I had my 3rd, I shouldn't have had a shower. Well....it was my first boy, and second, my friends wanted to do it-I didn't ask them, so who cares--besides, every baby is new.

Unknown said...

I am sad I missed it! Hope you are feeling good! Your little girl is going to be beautiful!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Why was I not invited??? I hope little girl Stevens will come visit me and let me snuggle her!

Kristie McConnon said...

Wish I could have been there :-)

Amy Ritter said...

I am so excited for you and so sad that I know less then 1/2 of the people in your pictures. I guess it goes to prove that life goes on even when your not there.

Mike and Amber said...

glad you had fun!! I wish I could have been there!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I can't believe how close you are to meeting your little girl! I'm so glad you got to have a shower too, how fun! Now you have some pink in the house :). Good luck with the coming weeks!