Nothing like spending an afternoon hunting butterflies. It was fun to catch them, watch them, and then let them fly away. I think summer is flying away with them though...I wish it would stay around a little longer.
I think summer is flying away too fast too! I'm glad you got a night out. That is so nice to have. That's funny about your score card, that sounds like a conversation Joey and I could have ;). I got (a reluctant) Joey to go to Twilight with me and, suprisingly enough, he liked it too! :)
I love you Jacob & Caleb & Matthew! It looked like you were so nice to the butterflies. How fun! I wish I could catch them with you. Love, Grandma Tanner
3 comments:
That sounds like so fun! It's reminding me how fast summer is going this year. I haven't even looked for any monarch caterpillars!
I think summer is flying away too fast too! I'm glad you got a night out. That is so nice to have. That's funny about your score card, that sounds like a conversation Joey and I could have ;). I got (a reluctant) Joey to go to Twilight with me and, suprisingly enough, he liked it too! :)
I love you Jacob & Caleb & Matthew! It looked like you were so nice to the butterflies. How fun! I wish I could catch them with you.
Love,
Grandma Tanner
Post a Comment