On Saturday, we spent the morning at soccer, and then did things around the house. Saturday night, we thought we might go out again, but it didn’t end up working out so we picked up some pizza and ice cream and went swimming together. 
It was a fun night together as a family. We also picked up a movie to watch after the kids were in bed. It wasn’t a hugely fancy celebration, but between the two days we had a lot of fun together and I think it was the perfect way to celebrate our 7-year anniversary!
(Don't you just love pictures taken by 5-year olds? They have a way of taking them when you're not ready. :)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Jacob's actually a pretty good photographer! You guys look great.
Jacob, you did a wonderful job taking pictures! Happy Anniversary Jeff & Angela. I know I am sooooo late but we sure love you. What a amazing couple you are! We love you tons!
Mom Tanner
Post a Comment