A little on the late side I know. Congratulations on your graduation Lacey! We all knew you could do it! ;) And way to go Matthew, Caleb, and Jacob for making it through the ceremony. We did make it, despite the fact that Matthew had a bit of an obsession with the guy in front of us and kept pulling his shirt, giving 'tickles', dropping cereal pieces down his chair, and my personal favorite...blowing raspberries right at his neck. A little embarrasing...but we made it! (Which might be questionable when you look at Caleb's face in the picture...I promise he was NOT drugged for the ceremony:)
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
You and your sisters are so pretty! I wanted to tell you thanks for the tip about sleep time!!! It's not a great time for me to start star charts and all that (I will, but with the move it's impossible) and last night the story on tape worked like a CHARM!!!! THANK YOU!!! It's one of my new favorite "tricks"
Hahahaha, I was signed in as my mom by accident. Ooops.
Post a Comment