

Once again, it's that familiar phrase again... "Where has the time gone?" Matthew is a month old today. And what a great month it's been! We've loved having this sweet little boy. Although I'm a bit lacking on the sleep end, it's been well worth the sacrifice! I'm even grateful for it. I was thinking about it, those late night and early morning feedings are tough sometimes, but I'm so grateful for them because it's time I can spend with Matthew just one on one without any distractions. I love to be able to give my full focus to my sweet baby boy. It seems to be the only time I can sit and enjoy his little hands, feet, face and all those irresistible baby features without anything (or anyone) else clamoring for my attention. The time is going quickly, but I sure love these days. We'll enjoy them while they last!
2 comments:
That picture is so sweet.
oh he is gorgeous! Give him a big kiss from me . . . before you know it he'll be sleeping through the night! :)
Post a Comment