Well, after browsing around the blog world, I came across a new site from one of my friend's blogs. There is a site that can turn your blog into a book!
http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook
Take a look, isn't it awesome! They seem to have pretty high quality books, and the pricing isn't bad at all! I'm starting to feel very motivated to do a lot more blogging and more about the simple, "Everyday Experiences" that we have. I still love to scrapbook, and I will definitely continue to keep a journal (After all...we don't put everything in our blogs!) but this is such a great way to keep your family history in a nice book, complete with the stories AND the pictures. I would love to have a book done every year, a great family yearbook/history book. Look out EBlogger, you're going to be getting a lot more posts from me!
7 comments:
Yay! That is cool. Thanks for sharing. I am always struggling with that too, but that isn't a bad way
to go at all.
This is wonderful - thanks, Angela! I have never and will never scrapbook. I love the idea, but was born without the creativity necessary and just can't add it to my life. I can barely blog regularly and get to my journal every week, so this is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing!
Oh I am *so* doing that, I've been looking for the same thing. Thanks Angela!
Thanks for the tip! I'm glad that you had a nice time with your mom! It's so great for them to come...mine are coming down for Christmas, and it'll be so fun! Your family is so cute...Matthew is adorable...I love the family pic!!
I'm so glad you posted this! I've been looking for something like this.
I'm so glad you posted this! I've been looking for something like this.
That is so cool! I love it!
Post a Comment