
Today was Jacob's first day of preschool. He's been super excited about it for a long time! It was sure fun to take him and be part of the big day! (Although a bit sad for Mom at first) He will go two days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays for about 2 hours. It's great for Jacob, he's been ready for preschool for a while now. He loves being there with Miss Jamie his teacher, and all his friends and learning about new things. I love how he gives me a big hug and runs right into the classroom, and yet is so excited to see me when it's over & tells me about everything he's done.It's also nice because it gives Caleb and I some time together too, at least for a few weeks before baby brother makes his big debut. Although I think Caleb would gladly join Jacob in all the fun! (He was pretty upset when he didn't get to stay too)
It's still strange thinking that Jacob is already old enough for preschool. I'm so excited for him, and yet I can't help but wonder if I'm ready for my life to be entering this stage already. Are my kids really going to school? (Okay, it's still just preschool, but still...) I guess that's why you just have to take the time to enjoy every stage of life, because time passes all too quickly & your kids are grown up before you know it!
Anyway, we enjoyed this first day & went to the park for lunch afterwards to celebrate the big day. The boys had lots of fun.
1 comment:
Jacob looks so handsome! Your boys are just so fun and soon you'll have three of a kind!!
Post a Comment