Well, I'm officially 36 weeks. The final month is already here! I guess it's hard to know for sure when the baby will come though. Jacob was born at 41 weeks & Caleb was born at 38. So I've got a pretty good range to work with.

Somedays I'm completely excited and ready for this baby to be born. Other days I'm hoping he'll take his time. We're working on names, but nothing for sure just yet. Most of the baby clothes are washed & hanging in the closet. I've got most things that I'll need. The hospital bag is in the process of being packed. I just still have my days where I don't feel completely ready yet. Maybe it's knowing that it's baby #3. It's crazy thinking we'll be a family of five! Oh well, I guess that's the reason that babies come when they're ready. I just hope that I will be!

This baby has definitely shown his personality, he's a super busy little boy and is constantly kicking and moving around. Jacob & Caleb think it's funny to watch him move all over. It will be fun to meet him and see what he looks like and what his personality is like. We're grateful and excited. I guess all we can do now is wait!
7 comments:
Can't wait to see your new little guy! You are a wonderful mommy...and you'll do fine. Having three is chaotic at times...but so fun too! Good luck in these last few weeks!!
You really are the cutest pregnant lady around! Can't wait to see that new baby.
Can't wait to see baby pictures! You are an adorable pregnant lady, as always! I hope all goes well!
I think you're the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen!
Angela, if every woman looked like you that far along, there would be a lot more pregnant women! You're one hot mama!
My girls wish my belly looked more like yours. Adri tells me everyday that she's ready to have our baby now. Good luck with this last part - so, so exciting! And you look awesome!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/permainan-tradisional
Post a Comment