Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pregnancy Shots

I’ve had some friends & family members who live away request some pregnancy shots. If you live nearby anyway and see me often, please ignore, you’ve seen enough already I’m sure! For those of you who don’t, here are some pictures to entertain & amuse.

Ang at approx. 30 Weeks



5 comments:

Caity said...

Cute as a button!

Sharisse said...

You are so cute and tiny! I saw you on Amber's site at her baby shower. Hope your enjoying being back in Philly. I'm sure the ward there is thankful to have you back!

Alyssa said...

Hot Mommy!!!

Jenn S. said...

So adorable! What a cute mommy! :)

Cathie said...

You know that we all want to look like you at 30 weeks pregnant! I was talking to someone that wasn't sure who you were the other day and I said, "She looks like Barbie." They knew then who you were! What is so great is that you couldn't be any kinder either! I wish we could stay 'neighbors' longer!