Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Early Birthday Gift

So even though my birthday isn’t for another couple weeks, Jeff decided to get me an early birthday present. He had had the idea for a while, so when he found a good deal, he couldn’t pass it up. He got me a new digital piano! It’s the Yamaha Clavinova digital piano. This is one of the better digitals that actually sounds and plays like a real piano and has the full 88 keys. Plus it’s got some awesome extra features as well, like the ability to transpose music, a built-in metronome, and headphone options which allows you to play at midnight without waking anyone up and many other extras. The other nice thing is that it isn’t nearly as heavy and doesn’t take up the space like a real piano. I haven’t played much over the past few years, you don’t when your only opportunity is at church. I’m really excited about the piano and hope that I’ll get some great use out of it. If anything, Jacob and Caleb sure are excited about it and already love to play on it with me. Thanks Jeff, once again you remind me that I have one of the most thoughtful husbands ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a lucky girl you are.

Cathie said...

That is AWESOME! I didn't realize you played the piano.

nathalia said...

Fantastic! I've been shopping around on craigslist for one for the past 3 months. There are tons out there, I'm just waiting for us to stop spending our money elsewhere so we can move one into our apartment! What a great gift! Have fun playin'!

~Natalie Tolley

Lynnette said...

Cool! In a lot of ways this sounds even better than a real piano!