Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feeling Like Spring

Nothing says 'Spring' like kite flying and sidewalk chalk. We're all so happy that it's finally warming up enough to start enjoying the backyard again! Now I just need to convince Emily that sidewalk chalk is not a good snack...



2 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

oops...I posted a comment below that I meant to go up here. Oh well, love getting caught up on your blog...

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

I miss the Roxborough YMCA too, but mostly because it meant I was working out with friends! I died when I saw the picture of your Garmin, so funny on your little wrist. You should just tell people it is the newest, latest, edition and that they probably couldn't afford one like yours. That's what I did with my ski poles this season when both my baskets fell off and I was left with two ghetto sticks! Enjoy Kaui, I wish I was going with you!