Emily turned 11 months old on February 19th
-We don't have a scale & I didn't have access to one, so I don't know sizes at 11 months. She's definitely growing though, many of her little pants are becoming floods.
-This little girl is really starting to show her personality. She has a lot of spunk and can be a little feisty at times, but she is still so sweet and cuddly.
- She's gotten more difficult during church. It's funny because usually Emily is the sweet one, and the boys are crazy. During church, sacrament meeting especially- the boys are perfect and Emily is the difficult one!
-Emily is also quite the climber! She loves to climb on anything and everything! It's all I can do to keep her off the dishwasher. Other favorites are chairs, baskets, beds, bins, shelves, etc. She gets so proud of herself and isn't too happy when I get her down.


-She finally has enough hair in the back to do a little pony tail or two mini pig tails. Jeff thinks it looks funny, but I'm excited to finally be able to do something. I'm sure it'll just get more fun from here on out.
-It's a little sad knowing that she will turn a year old in just one short month. I have many friends who have just had babies or who are expecting. It doesn't seem real that it's already been almost a year. Sometimes I wish I could shrink Emily back to that sweet, little newborn stage but at the same time I'm loving watching her grow up. She is such a sweet baby and such a joy. I can't imagine our home without this sweet little girl.

-She still giggles all the time, especially when she hears other people laughing. I also love to watch her clap when she is happy or excited or feels proud of something she's done.
-Emily now has a total of 8 teeth. 6 on top and those 2 cute little teeth on bottom.
-She is still saying 'ma ma' and 'da da' and 'hi'- especially when she's playing with her toy phone. She likes to pick things up and bring them to me, then she'll say 'heh' when she does. I don't know for sure but she sure seems like she's trying to say 'here.'
- Emily still loves cars & trucks & trains! In fact, Matthew usually starts to worry when she comes around because she'll grab an armful and run away with them!
-She can actually be really helpful when we're cleaning up. She likes to pick up toys and help put them in their baskets & bins. She seems to like to clean up the train tracks best.
-Emily is quite the little dancer! When the music starts, she can really bust a move. It usually consists of bouncing up and down, sometimes really getting her arms into it as well. I love it!
6 comments:
She's beautiful just like her mama!
Ditto Lauren! What a cute girl :)
So cute! I especially love the pictures of you guys together - awesome! =)
I like the cute pictures of the two girls! emily is definitely a loved girl!
I like they black and white pictures of the two of you...very pretty.
heart melting! i can't believe how much she looks like her brothers. you are both so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment