Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Projects

Just a few of the fun projects I've done over the past month.

I made over 100 of these "Snowman Soup" treats. They had a packet of hot chocolate, a peppermint stick, Hershey kiss, and marshmallows along with a cute little poem about how to make snowman soup. The kids and I had a nice little assembly line going and had fun putting them together for the kids' friends, classmates, and craft fair.
I didn't get any pictures, but I ended up making 4 dozen sugar cookies for a ward party, 2 dozen for Caleb's preschool party, and 3 dozen hand-sized sugar cookies for Jacob's class party. I think I'll take a break from making sugar cookies for a while! The kids loved it and were great little helpers too.

Not a real great picture, I didn't get a shot of the final products, but we did chocolate dipped oreo 'lollipops' as well.
I put together a few more ornament wreaths for the craft bazaar. It was fun to try out some new color combinations. I wanted to keep them all!
Another project for the craft bazaar, fabric, sewn, cup warmers. It was fun and people seemed to like the idea of having cute, unique cup warmers.
For friends, neighbors, and co-workers, we kept up the tradition of caramel-dipped, chocolate covered pretzel sticks. The kids were happy to see these again.
We packaged them up with some other things for teachers and co-workers.
Over the past year I've enjoyed making baby/child bracelets for friends and family. (and Emily:) In November, I received a business offer to sell my bracelets at a fancy child boutique store here in town. They've also been sold at some craft fairs. Now I'm just working on getting my own site up as well. It's fun to have an excuse to make them!

2 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

wow! your so talented!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Wow, you've been busy, very cute projects!