Emily turned 8 months on November 19th
16.3 pounds (15th percentile)
26.5 inches (24th percentile)
-At 7.5 months, Emily took a step by herself and walks along furniture. I have a feeling it won't be long before she's full on walking. Slow down little girl!
- She loves baths and she'd probably take a couple a day if I'd let her.
- Sweeping the floor has become a bit of a challenge because Emily loves to chase and try to play in the pile. I can't just leave it in one spot or she'll get it, so I have to quickly sweep it up and move it around with me.
- Emily's very favorite toys consist of cars, trucks, balls, and blocks. She also absolutely loves to chew on Nerf arrows- much to her brothers dismay. Can you tell this little girl is surrounded by boys? Good thing Christmas is coming soon so I can get her some girly things!
-The playroom is one of her favorite places to be. Since it's upstairs, she's always trying to climb up the stairs to get there. She's a quick one and I have to watch her!
- She's not enjoying baby food as much- she wants real people food! She loves fruit, sweet potatoes, and especially goldfish.
- Emily definitely has a little personality and can show a bit of her stubborn side when she doesn't like something, or when something is taken away. She's not afraid to throw a little tantrum if she's upset- especially if I take something away. :)
-She loves to give kisses. I love those sweet, slobbery, baby kisses.
-Matthew thinks he's big enough to carry Emily around. Emily doesn't appreciate it. (And I don't let him. :)
- Emily loves to play with clothes and shoes. She's already discovered the excitement of pulling clothes out of drawers, hampers, etc. When I'm folding laundry, she loves to come over, sit by the clothes and play with them. She'll grab the clothes one at a time and move them from her left side to her right side, and then back again. This can keep her amused for a long time and I think it's so funny to watch.
-On the day she turned 8 months old, she also got her very first tooth! It was the bottom, left side and the other is right behind.
-Emily loves standing up to chairs, windows, doors, etc. She's started to push little toys and things around the house and seems to like being able to walk around while she pushes them. The last little picture I just thought was funny. I pulled out a box of Christmas decorations and pretty soon Emily thought it was fun to get into the box and try to pull things out- those little leg warmers just crack me up!


6 comments:
Very cute little girl you have there. She sure sounds busy trying to keep up with her brothers :)
So cute =)
CUTE cute cute cute CUTE!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let that baby grow any more until I get to hold her!!!
She's a doll. I'm lovin' the leg warmers... I need to get some of those for Allie, they are stinkin' cute.
I can't believe she is getting so big. She is darling.
Post a Comment